Some days I can get away with just a cup of tea in the morning.
Other days, something like this is more appropriate.
Today was one of those days.
Full of calories? Absolutely. But completely worth it. It is almost a guaranteed headache cure. And with all of the random rain/storms we’ve had recently, you can bet my allergies were acting up. Talk about sinus pressure.
I will do almost anything to get rid of a headache, especially when my jobs consists of staring at a computer and numbers for eight hours. Oh the joys of being a CPA.
Drinking this much caffeine loaded with chocolate and marshmallow whipped cream might seem a little bit drastic to some, but not I. No no, I enjoyed this on a much needed coffee break.
If you are anything like me then you will most likely have all of these ingredients in your pantry already. Isn’t that the best? And if you don’t, you probably have something you can substitute in a pinch.
I’m just saying you are going to need to try marshmallow whipped cream sometime soon. Really, really soon. Whipped cream will never be the same.
Also of note, I entered this puppy into the Seattle’s Best recipe contest. Check it out here and feel free to share it!
- 1 cup Seattle’s Best Vanilla coffee (or your coffee of choice)
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 15 ice cubes (or so, I did about 3 handfuls)
- 1 tbsp half & half
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Chocolate sauce
- Graham Cracker crumbs
- Combine all of the ingredients for the coffee in a blender and pulse until everything is cold and smooth.
- In a small bowl, beat cream, marshmallow fluff, and sugar until the mixture is firm, about 2 minutes.
- Pipe whipped cream on top of coffee. Sprinkle with graham crackers and swirl with chocolate.